- Authorisation to use the ShopMobility word and symbol, as well as the BHTA TSI approved code logo, adding to your public credibility.
- Use of the ShopMobility word and symbol ™ on highway signs to your scheme, meeting the Department for Transport criteria.
- Credibility and support from being part of the BHTA Code of Practice, part of the Consumer Codes Approval Scheme (CCAS), the only code in the industry approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute.
- Certificate of membership valid for the year of issue.
- Inclusion in the Federation’s online directory with full details of services listed on the new website which will be ready end of May.
- Access to preferential insurance rates for your ShopMobility scheme.
- Access to information, networking and advice.
- Discounted training, with member-only rates for DM training courses.
Developing Shopmobility across the UK
As a membership organisation we are aiming to be very much driven by the aspirations of the members. Please consider whether you would like to help with developing the organisation for the benefit of our clients.