- Authorisation to use the ShopMobility word and symbol (UK Registered Trademark) on promotional and other material.
- Use of the ShopMobility word and symbol TM on highway signs to your scheme, meeting the Department for Transport criteria.
- Credibility and support from being part of the Driving Mobility Code of Practise and complaints procedure.
- Certificate of Membership valid for a year from issue.
- Inclusion in the ShopMobility UK online directory with full details of services listed on the website (and downloadable directory where available).
- Access to preferential insurance rates from Gallagher for your ShopMobility Scheme.
- Online Newsletter circulated monthly, bringing you news, views and tips from the industry and each other.
- Free legal advice on employment issues from national legal team Keely’s.
- Access to information and advice, including:
- Updates and news on up-coming events
- Information about changes to relevant legislation and regulations
- Scheme news and information pages in a members only area of the ShopMobility UK website.
- Access to the ShopMobility UKSHOPMOBILITY UK Facebook Group, enabling you to communicate with other ShopMobility schemes, share stories, images and ideas.
- Access to the independent mediation services run by Driving Mobility, to deal with any complaints or issues that arise.
- Opportunities to network with other Schemes through regional meetings with ShopMobility UK support, and to attend other centrally arranged events relevant to ShopMobility activities.
- Discounted training, with member only rates for Driving Mobility training courses including:
- Disability Awareness
- Posture and Seating
- Suitability Assessment
- Road Safety for Scooters
- Eligibility to enter the Tom Hillier Award for the 2024 exceptional ShopMobility scheme.
- Access to discounted rates for new equipment.
- Enabling you to join the Celebration of the ShopMobility Awareness Day 7 June 2024.
- Promotional ShopMobility Video.
- Accreditation rating enabling customers to benefit from consistent standards. For the second year running discounted membership fee amount has been reduced from £220 to £50.
Developing Shopmobility across the UK
As a membership organisation we are aiming to be very much driven by the aspirations of the members. Please consider whether you would like to help with developing the organisation for the benefit of our clients.